1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

DRAFT: Release 83 Notes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Elgarion, Oct 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hi there, Avatars!

For any players that would like a sneak peek into what's coming your way tomorrow, here's the DRAFT release notes that will publish around 1030AM tomorrow. Also, I was really working up to the moment on this one, so I'll have more time to review for typos etc. tomorrow, but if anyone wishes to point out some change suggestions, please do! Any help is greatly appreciated.

It's gonna be a good one!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZxgEJQjnXgXa5rdnrchrDcyxLGsWu1VjgElSbPLg5qY/edit

2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

"entertainer"

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

unless the patch today changed it, the mini-bosses are not golems, they are elementals.

bypass fees for random encounters? this is not something that i recall. do you mean the mystery mages that offer to teleport you within and between control points?

duplicate in list

this was only added last release, needs the intro text: "Added new Municipality to Novia, east of Ardoris."

the map of hidden vale towns should all be in white; none of those yellow changes are new

Cordelayne likes this.
  4. Nick

Nick Avatar

5. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Should be "Crown Shop" to match in-game terminology.

Are these staying in Tactics? @Chris said on Twitter that they may be moving to Taming...

Should be "changed" since they have now changed; its correct in the POT teleporter list below that.

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  6. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Many thanks guys! Much, much appreciated. I got some good change suggestions :) Happy R83!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.