Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Dragons in Hidden Vale.....NOT

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by Belladonna Rose, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

In the release notes it is stated that purple dragons can be found in Hidden Vale plains encounters. Forgive me if I am wrong but I have NEVER seen a stag encounter in Hidden Vale. Rarely do we see wolves or dogs for that matter. They do show up but never a stag. Dont even see corpions in the desert part of of Hidden Vale. So yeah would LOVE clarification on this as it plainly sits right there in print. I have asked in Discord so many times and no one even pays attention to it.

Here is the original text from the instruction notes.
    More Dragons: Back in Release 44, we created new polished color variations of dragons, but until now only the Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green dragons inhabited the world. In Release 52, we added the neglected dragon types to Grunvald Shardfall (Green, Blue, and Orange), Plains Encounter in Hidden Vale (Purple), Southern Grunvald Barrens (Red and Black), The Rise (Orange), and The Fall (White). Some of these dragons are no longer silent, now taunting you as you die horribly beneath their wings.

Plains Encounter in Hidden Vale (Purple

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

they can appear in the ENCOUNTERS the ones where oyu are ambushed as I learned a while back lure them off the road and they change to a higher tier if you just run across them on the orad not a chance. Drag the bandit as far into the fields or woods and change oyur luck

3. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

King Robert did not allow Dragon's to live near his home town ......

4. Belladonna Rose

I will have to test this theory. Usually if they give chase to me they end up rubber banding back to where they were. I will have to walk slower i guess.

Weins201 likes this.
  5. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I'm looking into this situation now.

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

pretty sure it was meant to be drachvald stag encounters

7. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

OK, just submitted a fix, although I don't know when it will go live. When the fix is live, the chances of triggering an encounter that can escalate to a dragon will be a lot better. (Watch for stag encounters in Hidden Vale!)

majoria70 and Belladonna Rose like this.
  8. Belladonna Rose

Thanks Sannio. Appreciate checking it. Just didnt want to mislead folks on the whole thing. I have lived in Hidden Vale for a long time. Spent many a month running from zone to zone and knew something was weird. LOL. Appreciate your time .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.