Dragons Rise From Phoenix's Days (Group meet)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HoustonDragon, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoustonDragon

HoustonDragon Avatar

For those interested, the Phoenix Comic Con is being held at the Phoenix Convention Center from June 5th to June 8th, 2014. This is a great grouping of many popular Sci-Fi, fantasy, anime, horror, and other fan genres to meet their favorite actors, writers, publishers, and fellow fans.

I will be attending this year with friends, and would love to formally welcome anyone in the Phoenix area (or looking to attend) to meet up with our fellow Ultima fans, Dragon members, and just Shroud supporters there to enjoy the atmosphere.

Feel free to post in this thread (don't put direct contact or sensitive personal infomation, though), so we can know who to expect, or just drop me a whisper here on the forums. I can also be reached via the UDIC Facebook group as well. Hope to see you guys in June! :D

Warning: Phoenix, AZ may be mistaken for the lowest level of the volcanic Stygian Abyss due to temperate summer heat. Be sure to bring your sunscreen, drink lots of water, and hang out in the A/C when possible. ;)

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  2. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

I may just go...could be fun!

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.