Dropping items?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by mikeaw1101, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeaw1101

mikeaw1101 Avatar

I couldn't find a category for this but "housing" seemed the closest. I was wondering, are we eventually going to have the ability to drop items anywhere in the world, instead of just destroying them? All the later Ultima games had this feature if I remember correctly, so I was just wondering if this was on the Dev's plate for SotA.

Seems small, but it's one of those 'small' features (like sitting in chairs) that really adds to immersion in a game. And not just some little bag on the ground for every item either, but an actual graphic of the item dropped... It would probably take a lot of programming to put in, but in the long run it might be worth it because it's one of those features that would be used all the time by everyone.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Richard or one of the Devs said a while beck we will be able to place things on the ground with decay, but that wouldnt happen for a while since it affects the world environment. That may have changed with Unity 5 but that was the last I heard on the subject. It sounds like a good question for the Hangout tomorrow, or for me it is 12:12 am so it is kind of tomorrow;)

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  3. Kenryuu

Kenryuu Avatar

Would certainly be nice to be able to fill a room in one's home with piles of gems and precious metal ingots, and sacks of coin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.