Duke keep turrets in need ladders

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Royou, Jul 11, 2016.

?

Should Duke keeps have Ladders to their turrets?

1. Yes

2. No

3. In the Future.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royou

Royou Avatar

I don't know about any other Duke or Duke to be, but one thing I have noticed, is that when you make keep walls out of granite you get the option to have metal or wooden ladders to the top of the turrets. I would like to ask if we can have this feature on the pledge Duke keep also, or the option so that we can add them at some point, as I would like to be able to use the area to place items.

But it would be great if we could have craftable or buyable ladders so that we can access all areas of our homes :)

Duke Olahorand and Lained like this.
  2. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales United Kingdom
    Well the problem is that we can't place items on the walkway of the Keep walls, I found that out when I tried placing a chair . You know so I could sit in comfort and spy on my neighbours. Well I was not amused that my idea did not go to plan.

Royou and Lained like this.
  3. Royou

Royou Avatar

Well I hope that they change that at some point, I so what to put deco and stuff along and up there.

Cassandra Corax likes this.
  4. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

Royou, only a few Keeps to be had LOTM's and Round one Dukes will eat up the keeps.. :( Most Dukes don't even have a right to vote :(

Royou likes this.
  5. Royou

Royou Avatar

I hope that there are enough to go around, would be pritty naff if there are not, and if as you say the LOTM get them, when they have the deed for a castle lot, that would p*** me off big time. LOTM have the only deed that they can wait till the second phase and know that they will get one :(

Hows that? why can't they vote?

6. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

They would use them so they can have a good NPC city town . The best Keep city is the Brit alleys :( with six keeps . /sigh. the disappointment right now cant even be put into words. if you get a Keep I hope they do give you the option though ive always said more options the better.

Royou likes this.
  7. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales United Kingdom
    Yikes don't scare me now!!!

Royou likes this.
  8. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

Yes, they should have ladders. Or better yet we should just have ladder decorations (large, medium, and small).

I personally can't stand that the ladder for the dynamic POT walls goes from the floor to the top of the tower, that's insane. I hope we sort it all out over time.

Royou likes this.
  9. Royou

Royou Avatar

I hope I do get one also, but I have to say that if a LOTM does go for the Keep lot on the first run then they should lose the right to go for a castle on the second run, that way they will have to go for the castle if they want it on the first run, giving us all a chance of getting what we have invested our money in to get, then if they are lucky enough on the second run they might be lucky enough to get a keep. That they can get a keep lot on the first run knowing that they should be going for the castle and stopping others from getting what they have invested in is just wrong.

If I am blocked in getting the lot that I have invested a lot of money in....... then that will be a deal breaker for me (ok then I'd be very unhappy :p) and I'd have to reconsider my investment in SOTA (hmmm ok I'm not going anywhere :p)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  10. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

A complete non-sequitur, Your Grace, but I still like your Arms. :)

Royou likes this.
  11. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I've found a work around to get to the top of the turrets. It involves the use of a hot air balloon, and not being afraid to jump. If you have the Safe Fall skill, then so much the better. You can train it in the semi-privacy of your lot. Let your neighbors wonder.

Royou and Acred like this.
  12. Royou

Royou Avatar

I don't see how you can say that, they have a frigging CASTLE dude!

13. Royou

Royou Avatar

Duke Lorimus is correct in what he say's, I think that there should be something put in place that prevents people selling/transfering lots for a set time, in my eyes an extended period, otherwise you will see those that have money go out and snap up as many large well placed lots as they can and have the accounts to do so, in the view to selling them at a high price to those that have a rightfull claim to them, knowing that they can sit back in their Castle which they will get no matter what, as the mainstream could not afford to ever reach that height, where is the fairness and virtue in that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.