Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Dungeon Recipe/Blueprint locations and drop details

Discussion in 'Release 59 Feedback' started by ErikRulez, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

Anyone get one of these to drop in Hilt that wasn't on the quest? Who/where does it drop?

I tried the Resolute spider room too and came up empty there as well. Has anyone found any recipes or blueprints in new places?

2. mugmas

mugmas Avatar

I was in there yesterday enough to loot 900 stone worth of items to near encumbrance with no Dungeon Parts dropping.

Though on a positive note, I got a Kobold Chandelier recipe, something I hadn't seen drop in the hilt in well over 12-15hrs grinding the Hilt at the beginning of R58, so I am optimistic....

I am on a mission to actually see if one drops. If I get something I will post here.

ErikRulez likes this.
  3. mugmas

mugmas Avatar

@ErikRulez Ok, so the Lich in the hilt drops the rotunda BP and recipe, this is second hand, but the person who got it, shared the recipe with me and it is re-teachable. So this is great news!!

ErikRulez likes this.
  4. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I was in there for a few hours yesterday. I got the lich once with no drop. I was killing mostly undead, and nothing else dropped a blueprint either.

ErikRulez likes this.
  5. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

Looks like the lich and skeletons maybe the best bet for hilt. Some more discussion here. Sounds like the Owls head sewers is out for me until possibly the weekend being a tier 10. Hopefully there are some other drops that are a little easier to get to.

6. mugmas

mugmas Avatar

56 runs through the hilt (6 on build 855) and I got the Rotunda Recipe off the lich.

Joeziggy likes this.
  7. SteelCore

SteelCore Avatar

Thumbs up !
    Now 56 more for a blueprint :)

But congrats… i left after 10 runs or so

Witcheypoo and mugmas like this.
  8. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

i thought Hilt was supposed to drop from the kobolds and in the spider room. Grrrr. Wish they would make up their mind. Compendium is getting to where it doesnt drop well either. First chest room i got three recipes from on different runs but nothing since last release. Group went to the end and only got one recipe...no blueprints.. I am at a point where i will just build out a dungeon with the things i have and forget all the fancy stuff

Mishikal likes this.
  9. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

The issues are that some who have gotten the items have lied to those inquiring on purpose to keep the market high on their farming. I was informed as well from some on the kobald's to find out later from a more honest fellow that this is not true. So always take what you hear with a grain of salt as there are those that will lie to protect their market capital.

Elwyn, Jaesun and Belladonna Rose like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.