Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Dungeon rooms change orientation

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by Sindariya, Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Location of my dungeon:
    Area: PaxLair (POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/PaxLair) Loc: (-42,2, 38,0, 27,7) DBG: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFBheExhaXJ8KC00Mi4xNjcsIDM4LjAzMSwgMjcuNzAzKXwoMCwgMSwgMCwgLTAuMDEyKXwxODIuODE1NXw0OS41Njg0MXw1LjgyOTU0Mw==

I have several intersections in my dungeon that don't keep the orientation I give them. But I can't figure out some change and others not.
    I have L-Intersection that switch from orientation 1 to orientation 2 and one from 2 to 1. The one that change from orientation 2 to 1 is connected on both sides so it disconnects part of my dungeon when changing.
    I have stair that switch from down to up and chrashes into another intersection causing a stuck point.
    The straight intersection at the entrance goes always back from orientation2 to 1.

Not sure why it happens and why on those pieces in the dungeon. I have others stairs that stay up. L-Intersections with both orientations that stay as they are.

Cyryk Vinkton likes this.
  2. Cyryk Vinkton

Cyryk Vinkton Avatar

I am having the same issue with larger rooms rotating from position 1 to 2 and the reverse..

Location of my dungeon is in Serenite near the Obsidion Inn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.