Dungeon Wishlist/Questions

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Lace, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

Some things I would like to see:

• Being able to add multiple foyers.. they currently do not cost 'points' but they can truly add to a maze effect for dungeons.
    • I am sure this is coming but re-skinning granite walls to be more koblold like in the form of copper or iron
    • A right handed L shape or being able to flip the L's we can create in game
    • Dungeon deco- Trees .. while underground having a room that can support all the add on store trees would be nice for game fundraising and also for creating more mature designs. This ties back to multiple foyers and thinking of one with a skylight that supports tree growth. I know the inclusion of stairs could in dynamics negate this but I am sure a compromise like additional foyers on first floor only could be done.
    • Exits from 1x1 and 3x3 rooms
    • I know some would like nodes in a dungeon, I can see the abuse factor being there and hard to combat, but a wish list in random encounter rooms.
    • dungeons that lead to outside world random encounters like deer, wolves etc .. again you start in a dungeon and it leads to a new area that is 'above' ground or a flora fauna looking area with a skylight to support it being there .. think of again wrath of khan and genesis in the cave.
    • most importantly in allowed deco dungeon is flayers/paper to give clues etc to let players have their own clues etc to their player created dungeons. I am sure this will be there but just saying it.
    • Gustball physics not going through walls. One of the most disappointing changes has been the gustball physics in the past couple of years where they no longer roll over rugs or other semi flat objects like they used to. They dead stop now and that is not realistic. I would love their physics to go back to how they used to be where they went in the air when hitting a ramp thing, or rolled over objects instead when encountering a hit box they dead stop. I still don't know why this non realistic change was made but it borked my golf course and I had to re-design from realistic to bad physics. One of the first unity tutorials I did was with a ball, very sad to see shroud break that on purpose for some unknown reason.

I am sure I will recall things in the back of my mind as others do, but starting the discussion.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

below the part picker arrows there's a set of connection picker arrows.

3. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

Oh, please YES....Ore / Gems Nodes!!!
    And perhaps a cavern theme set (instead of granite walls...so your dungeon can be in caves or mines).

4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

i wish they would add the transition blueprints to the book sellers. I am always in need of transition pieces and just cant wrap my head around buying another Tome dungeon set. That is the one item we desperately need. Actually all transition blueprints would be nice

Jaesun likes this.
  5. Belladonna Rose

Again there are no transition pieces added to the game as they said things would be implemented so that sections...rooms/halls would just snap together. They still have yet to put this feature in. Also would be nice that after a YEAR we could get to some sort of completion for dungeons before adding more rooms. I have rooms that came with my Dungeon entrance that are basically non usable. That was alot of wasted granite for all those unused rooms. Time and money spent on rooms that i could of used to upgrade instead of sinking it into dead rooms. Also give us the final totems. Although right now we can collect elf essence there is no sign of what room they can go into. We still need skeletons, spiders,satyrs and bandit totems as well. At this rate i will have to start a second dungeon just to accomodate the additional rooms. I think the CoP rooms should be versatile...can put what we want in there . Good grief we have enough Lich rooms ....let us use those rooms for something different.

Cora Cuz'avich likes this.
  6. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

The fact that the craftable foyer isn't the same style as the craftable sections really annoys me, especially given that there's no transition piece between the two styles, either.

And get rid of the torches! Let me light my dungeon for mood, not visibility.

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  7. Belladonna Rose

I wish they would just release the rest of the spawn stuff....like skeles, spiders and such. Annoying that there are still rooms that we cant use yet. Spider room, Ravensmoor. And i think of the of CCP rooms should be different than 2 of them being liches. Just saying

8. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

Is there some sort of guide that goes through setting up spawns/encounters in a dungeon?
    I have done absolutely nothing with my dungeon since spawns came out, and I have no idea where to start.

9. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

10. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

I think this can be done by limiting the ore/granite count per hour a _dungeon_ will give. May using the attunation system for that.

Yes, they are missing! At least the stone to ancient stone blueprint and recipe should be available at the booksellers.

Jaesun likes this.
  11. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Yeah there’s really a giant disparity between the crafted dungeon pieces and store pieces.

12. Belladonna Rose

On many occassions Atos and others have mentioned they were going to do away with the transition pieces as they have no additional blueprints for them except those in premade dungeon sets you buy from the store. And yet here we are still with no transition pieces. They said they were going to use a 'snap' setting so when you connect halls and rooms they would automatically snap together with no gaps. AGAIN...STILL....Nothing. Tired of waiting so i continue to build without transition pieces and if you see a gap somewhere everyone will just have to ignore it. They drives us to a point with wanting to build these dungeons but then give us useless rooms, crappy connections and such. We still build. I guess eventually they will get it together. I say set ONE person to complete whats out there and in game before adding more.

13. Belladonna Rose

With all the empty dungeon rooms it would be nice to finely be able to put something in them other than deco. I mean we have yet to get skeletons and such. I worked hard to get some of those rooms and now they sit there gathering dust. Can we please get more spawners. If not then stop making more dungeon rooms until you make what we have workable. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.