Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Durability Management of Heavy Armor

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Thief, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

I think part of the problem is that "only the best is good enough"

It has to be exeptional and tripple enchanted and masterworked without flaw and with the perfect stats or it is not "worthy"

My take is that there is little consideration about running around in imperfect armor for the more mundane things, saving the magical super suit for things like dunnu.., slaying dragons?

So it is that the trash arm0r that only sports normal durabilty and one mc/enchant becomes unsellable, where in truth it is the normal daily use armor and the exeptional only comes out for the big boss fights.

We are spoiled by countless games where there was no decay and you used your sowrd of awesome dragonslaying with crit area procs on hits to hunt rabbits.

Hornpipe and Vodalian like this.
  2. Vodalian

Vodalian Avatar

With 80 skill in armor preservation and constant use of obsidian potion a suit of plate armor will last me hundreds of hours (I will use 2-3 COTO:s before I discard).

But decay still makes me not want to use the absolute top end gear. And that's fine with me, I never reach the point where the hunt for gear is officially over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.