Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Dynamic Tooltips

Discussion in 'Release 24 Feedback' started by Noric, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noric

Noric Avatar

Although i may differ from a portion of the community on this, i happen to really like the deck based combat system. It introduces an added level of engagement and provides depth of gameplay with the decision making of when to stack or combo cards.

However, we as players do not get much information about these decisions before we make them. I can tell you that my buff will probably double duration if i stack 4 or that my attacks will on average do more if stacked. Beyond that, i don't know the benefits because the tooltip shows the basic unstacked version instead of updating with the true values

2. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

More info on stacking would be very useful.. I do not notice anything when I try stacking, other than reduced focus cost.. there must be more benefit to stacking, since it takes a glyph away from my hand to stack.

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  3. Noric

Noric Avatar

I've seen my strength buffs increase in power a couple points and things like my skewer root go from 7 to 9 second duration.. There definitely are impacts. However when it comes to things like damage which have a large range, it is really hard to quantify the benefit.

4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I have stopped stacking altogether. I have only been tracking damage, and as far as I can see there is no difference using a double or triple stack vs a single skill.

5. Noric

Noric Avatar

I have definitely gotten better max crits with stacks, but the wide range of damage means that it is hard to tell usually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.