Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

East Vauban Foothills Blessing doesn't work

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Paulie Walnuts, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

07/26/2018 01:44
    Title: East Vauban Foothills Blessing
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: Upon gathering all of the Runes and opening the Obsidian Towers. I made my way to the top to what looks like a blessing. I stepped on it and it seems to do nothing.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Gather the runes.
    2. Make way to top of Obsidian Towers.
    3. Step on Blessing.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4) System RAM: 16344
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.QA.Win.64.724.Date.07.25.18
    Area: Novia_R5_Hills01_01
    Area Display Name: East Vauban Foothills
    Loc: (-53.4, 174.6, -5.3)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfSGlsbHMwMV8wMXx8KC01My40MDMsIDE3NC42MzIsIC01LjI3Mil8KDAsIC0wLjM4NiwgMCwgLTAuOTIyKXw3Ni42ODM2NHwzNC40NjI2NXw2LjczODM3Ng==

UPDATE:
    @Sannio It did nothing when I stood on it. No icon or buff. I hadn't had a blessing before that at all. I wonder if it was related to why Artifact instruments weren't applying their either?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Are you saying the blessing was applied but didn't have an affect, or that no blessing was applied at all? When I test that situation, the blessing gets correctly applied to me.

When you acquire a reward blessing, a 3-day timer starts ticking. If you replace that blessing with a different one, the original 3-day timer is still ticking and you cannot reacquire that original blessing until the timer finishes. With that in mind, how possible is it that you recently acquired that blessing (in this scene or another), lost it, and are trying to acquire it again within the original 3-day span?

Paulie Walnuts likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.