Echoes from the Caverns - now with an added Feature!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asclepius, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Greetings Avatars! If you only just missed this week's edition of Echoes from the Caverns, broadcast on Avatars Radio, do not despair. We archive all newscasts, podcasts, fan fiction stories (all 189 of them....) poetry and music at the caverns site.
    This week's broadcast can be found here.
    And there is a new feature - sometimes you want to hear the news about a particular topic but don't want to wade through the whole newscast. So we have now added timestamps - just have a look on the website, and fast forward to that timecode and you should be pretty set. Thanks @Brazen Spirituality for the suggestion!
    We also welcome any feedback - are there any ways we can make the newscast more entertaining/informative, or any features you would like to see? We love bringing all the news that's fit to print (and some that isn't) to the community
    Thanks to all our supporters, and to Avatars Radio who have believed in us from the beginning (wow - has it been that long???)

2. stile

stile Avatar

Woot for time stamps!

Id like to add to this, that I do next to nothing for this project these days. I have a few minor maintenance things I do in the background no one sees, that are quick and only occcasiaonly needs. Usually only a couple minutes a week and that sort of thing.

What im saying is.. Id love to contribute something to it again sometime, since its been so long. So on the idea front - if anyone in the community has ideas or suggestions for improving the website? Things they like, don't like, wish we had, etc?

No promises, as im im certainly not an expert with websites.. i get by :). But if its something i can manage to do, id love to give it a try! If its REALLY awesome and I don't know how to do it, ill either learn or find help :)

Cordelayne, Hazard, Acred and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.