Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Elemental question

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by majoria70, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I met one of our community members in game today. He speaks Russian as his first language. He asked if I would bring up a question for him. His question is regarding summoned elementals. Do they get better if you raise them? Are they working as intended?

I actually don't play a mage or use elementals, but if I could hear some responses to give back to him that would be terrific. @The devs and @The community. Thank you, thank you, thank you :) *cheers*

2. Malcipher

Malcipher Avatar

Right now a common issue we (my guild) have been seeing is that "tall" summons (i.e. fire elemental) tends to get stuck in doorways but as a summon it is really safe as a dps increase but ultimately the summons and tamed pets are really squishy and tend to die mid combat if combat takes to long. Now that said the summons for death magic seem to be slightly more stronger but they also have to deal with the health "decay". So yes they are good but dont rely on them to tank for you for too long healing them works . . .ok its not amazing but it does help.

3. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

Currently Summons, not including Death Magic, do not benefit from attunement or the summon level itself. I addressed this in the last hangout and was told they are looking into it, and plan to work on the summons. Hope this helps ^^.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.