Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Emotes - *dance*

Discussion in 'Release 3 Feedback' started by strife, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strife

strife Avatar

I am not sure what plans are for more emotes. I know the dev team had a goal of 30 but released 18 emotes.

I am hoping there will be a *DANCE* emote, perhaps more than one.

When standing on a table in a bar I just wanted to break out a dance move. I know this sounds silly but definitely looking forward to more emotes.

Also felt like /waving to avatars, saying hello, rather then *saluting* or *bowing*.

Lastly, Not sure what page the dev team is on with sound effects for emotes. I think some of them could use some.

2. LordEnglish

LordEnglish Avatar

i'm hoping that either /bow is made a bit lower, or /deepbow is introduced. In many societies how low you bow indicates how much respect you are giving to the person.

It would also be nice if we had a /dancewith command that puts you in time with other people dancing nearby (specifically a targetted person if they are using /dance). I believe star wars glaxies had something like this.

the /emote_with type of command could also be nice with some other emotes... so people on stage could all synchronised bow at the end of a performance for example

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.