1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Emotes - Drop down by Type

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Kelador, Feb 28, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelador

Kelador Avatar

As a new player of only 2 months, it would be really nice if the emotes were broken down with a drop down of types. Like what emails are Dance only? Having attended only 2 "dance parties" I felt lie a moron trying out emotes that have nothing to so with dance and I accidentally hit the spit emote... so embarrassing...

2. Numa

Numa Avatar

And to add to this, please have a separate category for functional emotes like spyglass which actually triggers telescopic vision (using a spyglass).

3. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

Ive done a big write up on a multiple dial system that takes up near full screen for a moment... We should be able to have a go at these kinds of things when the UI upgrade is in.

Custom keyword clouds with drag and drop kinda stuff. At the minimum, I think taking up near full screen a moment to view as much of an organised collection as possible would be cool, especially seeing the selection windows wouldnt be up for very long.

Stacking of emotes would be cool too!

4. Toular

Toular Avatar

Yes. I wanna be able to juggle while doing a pirouette. :)
    I'm only slightly kidding on that.

And no, my forums avatar can not do a pirouette, although I would kinda like to see that.

craftymethod likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.