Emotes - Gotta catch them all (discontinued - last updated R47 use wiki instead)

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Spoon, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Avatar

Does anyone have an updated list of emotes that are taught by NPC?

2. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

I have done most of the NPC emote collecting.

I wasted a bunch of time in Spite seeking the "March" emote.

It would seem this NPC Guard, no longer exists in Spite... @Sannio <<< maybe?

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Unfortunately, Spoon seems to be gone now? Also, I believe (but have not checked all), the emotes on the wiki list them as well.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    FrostII likes this.
  4. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Jaesun and FrostII like this.
  5. Nick

Nick Avatar

Anyone knows if backflip is still learned at Soltown? There was some sort of an uproar about it. I would have expected it to be changed.

Will be publishing this list as a book to be sold (and displayed) at my bookstores in Soryn Fields and Aerie so that players know about these things and they can go around looking for them.
    Any help is appreciated. :)

Jaesun likes this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

• Tobbin Tedbare in Desolis is now an actual child, and so happy about it he will teach you backflips if you ask about his job.
    Release 32 July 29 2016 release notes from google search. I hope it's current ;)

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
  7. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

May have randomly stumbled across another one today, 'jazzhands' taught by a 'maturing dancer' NPC is Westend - from my chatlog the full conversations to get it was :

Maturing Dancer: And a very good day to you, darling.
    Adric Silverson: name
    Beatrice Angelica: I am the famous Beatrice Angelica. I'm sure you've heard of me.
    Adric Silverson: job
    Beatrice Angelica: My dear, I am a famous dancer. Everyone knows the name Beatrice Angelica! But you may consider me retired.
    Adric Silverson: dancer
    Beatrice Angelica: During my career as a dancer, I was a highly-desired headliner for many performances. All of Novia would pay good money to see me on stage. But I don't dance anymore, not professionally. I'm still known for my waltz and jazzhands, but I'm retired, one might say.
    Adric Silverson: jazzhands
    Beatrice Angelica: I am the originator of the "jazzhands" dance technique. Some claim that this technique was created elsewhere, but I assure you, I was the creator. It's so simple, anyone can do it.
    You have learned to perform "Jazzhands"

Jaesun, Barugon and Nick like this.
  8. Toular

Toular Avatar

I just spent the day talking to seemingly every NPC in Aerie looking for Felicia Perdue to get the "Conduct" emote. Could not find her anywhere. Does she still exist?

9. Nick

Nick Avatar

She's still around. Turn left, when you see the tailor and fish merchant at the main entrance. You should be able to see her house.

Jaesun and Net like this.
  10. Toular

Toular Avatar

Yup. I found her. I figured looking for a bunch of cats would help. It did.

Jaesun and Nick like this.
  11. ExodusBaku

ExodusBaku Avatar

Greeetings all
    Thanks @Nick. You beat me to it. Here is what Darkstarr said in one of the release announcements:

Emotes:

• /conduct: It is rumored that Felicia Perdue of Aerie, the great conductor of the feline orchestra, has been known to teach her skills to Outlanders if they are also cat lovers.

Sean Silverfoot and Nick like this.
  12. Toular

Toular Avatar

In my self-assigned quest to obtain emotes, I may have found a bug ...
    Kiss
    This is a sign of affection. It can be learned from Priestess Khasi in Ardoris.
    • /kiss
    I've completed the main quest line, and Khasi seems to have become a broken record ... All she says now is:
    "I have already heard the wonderful news, friend! Our lady Sequanna is returned to us, whold and full of grace and love, as she once was. Surely, this is a time of celebration.
    You will always be welcome in my castls, and in my city. Your deeds shall be long remembers, friend.

Ok. So, she likes me. But, no emote.

13. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i believe that was moved to one of her priestesses downstairs.

14. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Toular
    Here is the info on the /kiss emote

Say it with Love
    For when your hands do your talking for you to your special someone. The /iheartyou emote can be learned by asking Khasi, the Priestess of Love in Ardoris, about love. (Note that she once gave “/kiss” before this release – that can still be learned from her courtiers, Chantik and Damai.)

15. Toular

Toular Avatar

I already picked up the iheartyou emote way back when .... and got Waltz (Lead) from Damai just before heading upstairs to talk to Khasi.

There was a kinda surreal moment with Khasi just after I said goodby to her ... she headed downstairs to the kitchen while I was searching for bugs on the /kiss emote. I found her down there with what looked like a gigantic turkey leg in her hand, stuffing her face with it. So, there's the beautiful, immaculately-dressed princess with a turkey leg going primal on a turkey leg. It just looked ... well .. it made me hungry.

I was able to get "kiss" from Chantik. Now, onward.

Jaesun and Nick like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.