Episode 2 Mount Stretch Goal Desire

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Spero Gottskraft, Feb 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spero Gottskraft

Spero Gottskraft Avatar

Been enjoying exploring and mapping the new additions to the game. Looking forward to Episode 2.

Mounts, well mounts are a great idea, we've got horses around Novia, and I can't but help to want to tame one, break it, craft a saddle, mount up, crack skulls, and break enemy formations!

While this is a stretch goal, I thought that it might be a good idea, in the spirit of the Cavalry to offer some traditional cavalry type headgear. Horse masks, while funny and great for vines are not very good for roleplay. What about a good ole' fashion Hussar helmet and uniform (very detail intensive I know, especially if you go for a Charge of the Light Brigade uniform). For more simple fare, how about just a Stetson? For the Stetson, you can make the cord different for rank. (gold for enlisted and black and gold for officers) Throw a heraldry crest on there and you can get a regimental affiliation thing going on. :D

Would be a good addition to the stretch goals, especially if it's not a hard ask.

Spero
    Cartographer At Large

2. Astirian

Astirian Avatar

Spero Gottskraft likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.