Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Etceter Crag Mines - Fell through floor.

Discussion in 'Release 30 Bug Forum' started by Sentinel2, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

Title: Etceter Crag Mines - Falling through floor while mining

Reproduction Rate: 100% so far (did it twice now).

Blocker? no. I respawn at the beginning of the mine after falling through the floor.

Details: mining for iron. Noticed my Avatar fell slightly through the floor as I started to mine in the below noted location. After gathering completed, I fell past the floor into the darkness.

Steps to Reproduce: Go to the following location (third level where the ghosts reside)

Area: Etceter Crag Mines (Novia_R2_Hills01_EtceterCragMines) Loc: (39.5, -52.8, 67.4)

start mining the node which appeared in that location. After a couple seconds you start to slip downwards. After gathering completed the fall begins.

User Specs:Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

Captured screenshot while mining. Just before I completely fell through. Hope this helps.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Have you been able to reproduce this issue since it was first observed? This is a case that usually gets resolved after relogging into a scene.

3. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

Hello,

So far so good. I've been digging through the mines and haven't found any problems. Been walking all around the area I noted. Looks good.

For the future I'll relog into a scene and investigate further should it happen again. I appreciate the note.

thanks!

4. Pyric

Pyric Avatar

Just had this happen to me, fell through the floor. from the top floor down into a room that i am a ghost and can not get out of.... R37
    landed /loc 40.0 -49.9 60.3

had to wait for repawn.

5. Pyric

Pyric Avatar

and again... mining node at /loc 47.1 -10.0 55.9
    this mine seems to be getting dangerous..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.