[EVENT] Multistage Global Gustball Competition (CONCLUDED)

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Andrew Silverston, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbkelima

tbkelima Avatar

its FUN game. and cool place to meet new peoples

2. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

Everyone, please be advised that Silverston is now hooked to Kingsport. I have adjusted the main topic.

3. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

Round 2 concluded! Congrats to all the winners and all those, who came to cheer for participants! Updated main topic with results.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  4. One Zero

One Zero Avatar

I participated in both of the events and was asked to leave feedback:
    Fun event and very challenging. A great start for a new competitive game in SotA.
    Too much down time between getting to participate.
    I suggest being very clear this is "Gustball Racing" and not the team Gustball event which is played similar to soccer when advertising the event.
    My next suggestion is for the developers. A Gustball should not get stuck in or on top of a wall. A Gustball should not go through a wall. It should BOUNCE off the wall.

Thanks Andrew for designing and running the event.

5. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

It's my pleasure, One Zero! I agree about your suggestions to devs. They probably never thought that a gustball will be used for these kinds of contests, and just left it there the way it is. It's kinda buggy, but I have to say that it adds an element of randomness into it's movements, which makes it more unpredictable. Thank you for leaving your feedback!

6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Tonight October 8 was my first ever Gustball Tournament. It was very fun and exciting to watch. Never had seen this before and it was very enjoyable. It was nice to meet some new people and was great to have this event n my new home town. Dirk Blackpool and I just moved in and so far we are enjoying the town and the people. Cant wait to see more events in the future. Congrats to Kaos and Vlad for a very entertaining evening. And to our Govenor Andrew Silverston for arranging such an event

7. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

We had to play a sub-round today (Oct15th, since only 2 players arrived, updated
    Thank you for your kind words, Bella! It was indeed a very fun game! :)

8. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

Thank you all for playing, GGC is now closed! Congrats to all the winners. I have updated the main topic with information and live streams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.