Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Expected]Chicken in Etceter going invulnerable

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Calem, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calem

Calem Avatar

1. Title: Etceter's chicken going invulnerabe
    2. Reproduction Rate: Frequent, not sure about pattern
    3. Blocker? Not really
    4. Details: See below
    5. Steps to Reproduce: They're either bugged already or go bugged after a while
    6. User Specs: Irrelevant
    Area: Etceter (Novia_R2_City_Etceter/Etceter) Loc: (79.1, 23.7, 4.1)

There's some strange evolution going on in Etceter: After a few rounds of slaying the chicken respawned invulnerable - I could target them still, but couldn't damage them by any means (AOE magic, arrows). Also, they seem to move away from their spawn point in a straight line, which doesn't match their normal pathing.

Sometimes when I enter Etceter, I encounter that chicken flock in a bugged state already, today they worked normally for maybe half a dozen rounds of respawn (I was gathering feathers), then all the chicken broke and respawned in invul/beeline mode. For what it's worth, I was in Single Online mode.

2. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

As odd as it sounds, those Etceter chickens have a schedule, like the blacksmith or the grocery merchant, and while they are pathing to their assigned area at certain times of the day they are invulnerable. It's freaky, but to be expected. Thanks for the report, @Calem :D

3. Calem

Calem Avatar

Thanks for the info, but there plain shouldn't be a correlation between their pathing and their vulnerability/invulnerability state.

For what reason should a chicken ever be invulnerable? If killed, it should just respawn somewhere on its path in a plain vulnerable state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.