Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Exploit while fighting the Phoenix

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Grape-Ape, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grape-Ape

Grape-Ape Avatar

1/22/2018 1:23 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: a small exploit. while providing supplemental DPS in a group for Riei Firefeather I climbed high on the rock pillars at the top of the mesa. I found that I could effectively hit the bird with my bow and spells without being told "out of reach, dealing no damage" which makes it a great tactical location, however I was immune to its "fire damage" passive. the only time it was cast on my avatar is when the bird took flight. Fighting the Phoenix at the base of the rocks with your archers posted high on the rocks feels like a good tactic, however being immune to the fire damage passive feels like an exploit. Unknown if that's a bug or intended (believe the "fire damage" passive spell is being applied on a plain vs a column or sphere)
    Steps to Reproduce: Climb to the location listed below and wait for the tank to bring the bird to an effective fight area below the rocks, and fire.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16335
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 GPU RAM: 4063
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: HiddenVale_Desert_Tier3
    Area Display Name: Wynton's Folly
    Loc: (-176.1, 180.5, -152.1)
    Debug: SGlkZGVuVmFsZV9EZXNlcnRfVGllcjN8fCgtMTc2LjEzLCAxODAuNDgxLCAtMTUyLjEzNil8KDAsIDAuMzQ1LCAwLCAwLjkzOSl8ODQuNDYzM3wyOC40Nzc4MXw4LjEzMDk3Ng==

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.