Fallin' Green, a crafter and adventurer village at the Perennial Coast

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Chirp, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Very beautiful pics @Chirp and all of the town. You guys did a terrific job on it. :)

Gabriel Nightshadow and Chirp like this.
  2. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

We got spotlighted! Yay!
    Please see here.

3. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

Friends of the 'Green!
    We do not only one village vendor, no, now we got two!

The well-known village vendor directly at the Welcome Center, presenting the finest products of the Fallin' Green crafters, and many odds and curiosities brought home from the world.
    Then new, a second village vendor at Tiffani's Crafting House (near the public green house, across the market). He offers various crafting resources collected throughout Novia, and the finest produce of the local farmers. Everything you need for your crafting dreams!

4. ManaPlow

ManaPlow Avatar

Great article on Fallin' Green - I always enjoy stopping by whenever I am in the neighborhood! :)

Tripp Swindle and Chirp like this.
  5. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

Hey, I finally managed to get the Christmas deco down. Or should I have waited just a bit longer and leave it for the next one? :D
    No no, it was overdue - and now we have in that spot something new:

NEW: The Fallin' Green village stage, conveniently placed right at the village center!
    A large space to hold your events, with a concession stand at one side and an artist or vip tent at the other.

Plans for a show, a gig, a theater event? Please PM me, or contact Tarin Merrywhistle in game.
    Could also be used for auctions, a wandering merchant or other. Individual event setup and deco on request.

... and a reminder: Fallin' Green has housing spots open - from Row to City, and even some water lots.
    Fancy a convenient place to build your house right by the bustling city of Ardoris, at the sunny Perennial Coast? Please have a look!
    Village services include village vendors, crafting facilities, and recreation areas.
    PM me for any questions!

6. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

.. and here some paintings of the village stage. When will you host your event there?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The stage is illuminated, suited for night events. A place for a merchandise stand and a VIP or artist tent complete the scene.

7. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

Hello avatars,

Fallin' Green is still looking for settlers!
    Fancy living at the sea, in the warm climate of the Perennial Coast? Don't hesitate, have a look at Fallin' Green, directly by Ardoris (map here).

We have lots available from Row to City size, and also some water lots. Exact sizes and places can be discussed.
    Come with your friends, or come alone and make new friends.

Guild inquiries welcome!

8. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

We welcome Rosenwyn and Xorrak, who just moved into a nice Shogun row house.

Still many lots to take, in all sizes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.