Fanning the flames

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alexander_Cornfellow, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexander_Cornfellow

Alexander_Cornfellow Avatar

When I use my bellows to pump up the fire in my fireplace the flames get bigger and the fire hotter. Right now my fire mage can cast gust, which blows the target backwards with a chance to stun it. I was thinking it would be nice if gust had a chance fan the flames instead of stun. I introduce myself to my foe with a fire arrow and when she gets close I blast her with a gust. If I'm lucky, this would increase the damage over time value by a small percent as well as shoving her away. It seems like this would be more realistic. But perhaps I'm just being a greedy fire wizard. Maybe there could also be an offsetting possibility of extinguishing the aforementioned fire arrow. Just a thought.

2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

You are the average mr.greedy firewizzard. Non the less the idea is a good one ^^

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Burn them, burn them all!

Montaigne and Time Lord like this.
  4. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Divine Divinity: Original Sin has great magical combinations and interactions.

I'd love to see SotA develop a system like that, but it won't happen in Episode 1.

HoustonDragon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.