Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Farming Cotton in my row green house - skills not working

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Apollo31, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo31

Apollo31 Avatar

As far as I know my green house is not breaking any rules and especially I have a long planting bed that will not accept seeds from my farming skills. I haven't farmed in a while, so i'm a bit perturbed that my setup is now illegal? The parts that are not working are not illegal as far as I know.

Please look . I have a middle long planter that is on the floor, but will not accept my farming skills.

I'm not one one of the farmers gaming the system ridiculously like others I see.

I can understand the pots I have raised up, but even those I don't think are wrong.

I know you are trying to stop the outliers....but what I have i didn't think was bad.
    I will leave the planting bed that did not work alone so you can see.

10/20/2018 05:44
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16335
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 GPU RAM: 4063
    SotA.Win.64.847.Date.10.04.18
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Ordinis Mortis
    Area Display Name: Ordinis Mortis
    Loc: (51.6, 48.3, -343.0)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE9yZGluaXMgTW9ydGlzfCg1MS42MDIsIDQ4LjM0NCwgLTM0My4wMDQpfCgwLCAtMC45NywgMCwgLTAuMjQzKXwtMjA4LjA4OXwzMC40MDcwNXwxLjgxMDEx

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Aye, it's highly frustrating that some over did things to the extent that they were obviously playing as unintended leading to the current situation. I've had a look and the likely culprit are the three planting pots hanging slightly over the edge of the large planting bed.

[​IMG]

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.