Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Feature request based mostly on R9

Discussion in 'Release 9 Feedback' started by Net, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Net

Net Avatar

I really enjoyed this release, but I would like to see some changes in future releases.

- Cost of items should be much lower, especially for reagents and potions. If people grind for them, they will not test the fight system

- Items should be available at Vendors (arrows, armor, reagents...) I had troubles gettin my favorite Founder Leather armor and epic clothes, it was usually only starting clothing and it took time to get players willing to trade. Though I discovered some at chests too, not all items to complete the set.

- Outlines around characters/items should be optional. It ruined not only my screensho but first person battle in maze arena as well.

- Party members visible at minimaps. At least during these releases, it could be quite handy.

- Healing touch should heal party members/elementals, not only its user.

- Mode that locks items in the lot so I cannot move them as owner. Very handy after I finish construction of the maze.

- Some control about who can PvP in lot would be handy too, especially for tournaments.

- Option to zone to home of other players. At least to those with permissions (Visitor or Guest permission would be great for this).

- KOS list for people to be marked as enemies. Permanent red outline or something like that in contrast to the yellow one for 'neutral' players.

- Option to heal and resurrect anyone, not just party members (at least friends for start).

- Option to duel with party members without leaving the party (I may be asking for a lot here, but I would like to see two kinds of groups)
    1) for chat and maybe monitoring health and focus
    2) for combat and distinction who I fight with and who I fight against... though I still want option to heal/resurrect my enemy, if they are my friends.
    Honestly, I am not sure how to properly solve the last point, only thing I know is that constantly leaving party for fights is bit annoying, especially if it is about training. Also even though we fight with each other we need to be able to quickly group up to face common threat. Fire elemental and some other attacks can not be really controlled and it should be easier o re-form party after we were attacked imho. Maybe party leader could have option to dispand party for training and then reform it with one click or something like that.

Jynx, AdamZax, Lord Beaumaris and 4 others like this.
  2. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Great ideas here!

Net, Gaelis and Arianna like this.
  3. Net

Net Avatar

Another feature request

- Lifespan of chat bubbles should be determined by their length, so countdown 5,4,3,2,1,go should fade out really quick, while several sentences should last long enough for people to be able to actually read them without having to go to chat window. Or new chat message should force new 'bubble' to appear.

Jynx, Arianna, Gaelis and 1 other person like this.
  4. Jynx

Jynx Avatar

+1
    At least while the releases are only a couple of days long and there isn't an economy to be concerned about.

+1
    Definitely arrows and reagents. Also please respawn these instantly while we're still testing combat.

+1
    I don't mind if I have to stand on top of a player to heal them.

+10
    The times I move things by just looking around. This would be fantabulous! :)

+1

+1

Arianna and Net like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.