Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Feeback Malice Quest

Discussion in 'Release 48 QA Feedback Forum' started by Jens_T, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

Hi
    this is more quest feedback @Lum the Mad than R48 feedback. Please feel free to move to the appropriate forum.

For QA I picked up the love quest and returned to Malice. I originally had chosen to sneak into Malice with the help of Yama, the grave digger. Then I went (alone) to Charon and he tells me everything is settled and he would ferry me to the dungeon.
    On the shores of Malice I now meet Yama again who tells me about Samael and hurries me into the dungeon.

Unless this part of the quest has been changed I find it illogical. If I want to sneak into Malice with Yama's help shouldn't I meet him in Spite and he basically sneaks me to the shores of Malice, or ideally directly into the first room of the dungeon?
    Why would I talk to Charon, use the boat, run across the shore to learn from Yama to enter the skull and follow Samael?
    Or am I missing something / have forgotten important information?

Gix and Paladin Michael like this.
  2. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

I had to talk to Yama in the bar to move forward on this one - getting the Charon entry.

Charon does ferry you over to the Shores, but after that it depends if you want to go in the front door and use Yama's Far Gate key.

There is another way into Malice - it may be in the ruins on the top of the hill. Then you end up in one of the side passages.

I prefer fighting the spiders or just running past them instead of fighting more Hardened Undead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.