Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Feedback] Feel of Gameplay @ Release 2

Discussion in 'Release 2 Feedback' started by verdicaysen, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. verdicaysen

verdicaysen Avatar

1.) Animations: These actually feel good contrary to what others are saying. There is a weight to the movement, and you look like you're actually springing off of your joints. A little more polish here and it will be fine. I blame most players not realizing that other games they play have terrible jointing in the animations.

2.) Crafting: Very old school. I'd actually like to see the ability to add other gems or enchantments in the mix to give preferred statistics or effects to your weapons and armor later on in the game. This could already be planned, but just reinforcing the notion.

3.) Graphics: On an AMD Thuban 1090T BE @ 4.1 GHZ and an Nvidia GTX 770 the Anti-Aliasing is not working as intended. This may be a known issue, but even trying to override it in the Graphics Control Panel was ineffective.

4.) Sounds: Realistic, not annoying, and in starting clothing I was not making jingle noises that are being reported.

5.) Potential: If the Combat is sticky, I can see this getting traction. For a tour in a Pre-Alpha build, my imagination was opened to an old school way of thinking with some modern amenities. Well done team.

2. Skalex

Skalex Avatar

I agree, the animations aren't bad, just need polishing. Clearly not the final animations.

The sounds are good, I do think the volumes need some balancing. Windmill is still too loud when you are inside. The electricity is also loud.
    The footstep sound is decent but high on treble. Could be better.

The overall feel and flow of the game has really improved.

3. Ser Alain

Ser Alain Avatar

Not to mention the booming torches.. :)

Mishri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.