Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Feedback for many of the scene's in general..

Discussion in 'Release 28 Feedback Forum' started by mike11, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike11

mike11 Avatar

I have the feedback related to many of the scenes currently in use. It's well known that some of them are rough duplications or variations, my concern is that these scenes seem to have the exact same alignment there for the sun sets in the same place, risees in the same place, stars the same and moon shards the same.

Hopefully there is a solution to that I think it would go a long way to making each scene more unique. For example one that comes to mind is the Kingsport-type scene.
    Others similar to the Greymark forest have very similar features as well as having the same cardinal layout. Perhaps if some of the layouts can be rotated in relation to the sky elements??

Katrina Bekers and Sara Dreygon like this.
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

They had added some variation such as different entrance as well.

Took me awhile to realize that etceter is kingsport. Also I would not know that solania is a swamp version of kingsport if Darkstarr didn't mention that in Google hangout.

Mata and Kara Brae like this.
  3. Sinclair

Sinclair Avatar

I hope they are going to overhaul such scenes and use it only temporarily. Just visited Eastmarch and from my perspective its nearly a 1:1 copy of Kingsport. I have seen also Gavin the Adventure Trainer in Eastmarch. Now he exists at least twice in the world :-(
    That's boring, an immersion killer and this is destroying the unique template of scenes like Kingsport. I very, very dislike such recycling and hope i will not see this in the final version :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.