Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Feedback: Make the starter books tradable (Known issues, Player Guide/events/handbook)

Discussion in 'Release 37 Feedback Forum' started by Spoon, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

A couple of times now I've met new players who by accident or deliberately have deleted/lost the starting book set. Or put it into a bank on the other side of the world.

So naturally I would have liked to be able to help them, by taking an alts books or such thing.
    However they cannot be traded. Nor can these books be regained if you ever lost/deleted them through any ordinary means. (I think the events might respawn at release but I'm unsure).

So if you give us the ability to trade them then we players can solve this by handing these out when necessary.
    Also if we could copy them using the Printing Presses that would be extra nice.

Otherwise you need to create some key word for Town Criers or the Oracle to generate new books, sorta like the mail quest reset. Or at least provide them for sale at the book shops.

Womby and Rada Torment like this.
  2. Womby

Womby Avatar

I'd be happy to supply them free of charge at our bookstores, as soon as Portalarium implements a container option that only allows one item per player to be taken. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.