Feedback thread for Rent Flier announcement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ben_Hroth, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

I agree with Majoria's comment. An system to automate room rentals is a must in order to remove the frustration that will be felt by players.
    It removes frustration from the land owner when tenant(s) fail to pay their rent on time.
    It removes frustration from the renter when the land owner evicts them from their room (even if the renter did pay).

Sure, you can say "Well, it's all in game. Deal with it." But remember, negative player experiences will have an impact on your player base. People could leave the game. Or worse, start bad press against you game.
    The idea is to give the player a positive experience. An automated rental system definitely helps in that direction.

majoria70 likes this.
  2. Cerus

Cerus Avatar

Thanks for the notice, TheBalance. The Feedback thread is this one. We adapted the previous post with the correct link and removed unnecessary comments from the thread :)

3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

So where is the original announcement thread that explains what we are talking about? All the links in this thread link back to this same thread. (EDIT: except apparently for one quote that didn't get changed)

For everybody who is in the same situation as I am, I just looked it up:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/for-rent-flier-and-boards.109872/

(it turns out it was still in a quote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.