Feedback Wanted - "The Watchers' Report"

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by EmberFlame, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmberFlame

EmberFlame Avatar

Howdy all!

I'm going to be working on a new podcast series centered on bringing players current news, discussion, and commentary on the PvP/e-sport scene within New Britannia. Currently named "The Watchers' Report", it is my objective to use this project to shine a light on a much-understated and very important part of the SotA community.

I'll be doing this podcast in 1-2 hour segments, and will be sharing them bi-weekly (I may ramp up to weekly depending on the response). I've been given the green-light to broadcast the segments on Avatars Radio, and will share them on Soundcloud afterwards (Twitch if I start including videos. I haven't decided).

ALSO, it is my intention to have each episode to include a "co-host"; namely, I'll be looking to have members of the PvP community join me and share their thoughts & insights on the topics we discuss during the show. I'm by no means an expert in all things PvP (esp. since I took my hiatus last year), so I'd love to have community involvement in this project to keep things relevant and engaging!

It is my personal goal to have the first podcast ready in time for R32. The topic would be "R32 Primer - What's Changed while you were gone?" I'm not sure if this deadline is realistic, but it would line up rather nicely, so I'm shooting for it.

-------------------------

There is still a lot of details I'm hashing out (like the story behind the name ;)), but I wanted to reach out to community and get ideas/feedback from you all!

Things I'd like feedback on:
    • What topics would you like to hear discussed?
    • When would you like to listen to this on-air? (You may want to consult our Calendar.)
    • Would you like to co-host? What would you bring to the table if you did?
    • Any other suggestions to polish the show, and get it out to the community.
    • Criticisms, provided you can keep them constructive! :)

Thanks in advance,

Jakdaw Foxlauden

2. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Go for it. and all the very best!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.