Felicia might be in danger!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gix, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Avatar

During my travels, I met a Knight of Norgard in Resolute. A nice enough man but, at the same time, kind of creepy.

You see, he had fallen for a woman but she is long gone and he is more or less asking any stranger he comes across about her whereabouts. From the way he talks, it seems that he hasn't seen her since he started training to be a Knight.

I'm concerned that I won't be able to find Felicia so I'm asking this amazing community to help me find her... if not to warn her of this fully armed man looking for her. Isn't Norgard really far from Resolute? He seems pretty determined to find her.

I took note of the man's request in my journal yet, somehow, writing it down wasn't giving me the insights I needed. Here's a copy of my journal:
    [​IMG]

Do you think she went far?

Warning her would be the least I could do but my inability to find her is making me doubt myself; maybe I'm not cut out to be an adventurer...

In the back of my mind, I keep thinking of Aerie... that's probably unrelated, though. I live there and I always worry about whenever or not I properly locked the door on my way out.

2. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

Go with your thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.