Ferocious ....mounting these heads

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Belladonna Rose, Oct 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

When will we see the ferocious and other new bears start dropping Pristine heads that state which bear they are. I got a pristine head off a Destroyer but it did not state it was Destroyer. Had to mount the thing and put a piece of paper on the wall by it detailing date of the kill and such. Kinda sad. Pristine head drops are hard enough and to go kill these big bears we need to implement the proper tagging of these beasts or else they are no better or worse than normal bears. I would also like to see an obsidian stag head to mount...not just the antlers. While you are at it...put a point system on the antlers....like a 5 or 9 point buck in RL. That would go along with the whole thing with fishing as well.
    Since pristine heads are to a rare point anymore would be nice to give them a bit more credit as well as the new stuffs.
    Thanks

majoria70, Jason_M, Ataniiq and 3 others like this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Wouldn’t hurt to bug report this.

3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Dont think its a bug...i think just an oversight. They were so busy trying to get the bears in that release i honestly dont think they even thought about it.

Ataniiq and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.