Ferry Option from Graff Island to Northwood

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Spryone, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

Please consider adding this option for those of us who have homes in the upper reaches of Drachvald. There are no safe ways to travel for those of us in these northern lands. Right now there is only the Vauban Pass which in no way is safe for anyone trying to cross through the pass. I have yet to make it through once without losing my life to the terrible residents of that foul passage. The only adventures I know of to survive are those who are grouped within a party of other adventures or are well suited to meet the residents face to face. I and many of my community that I have talked to about it feel it would be a great boon if there were another option for traveling to the main continent besides that Foul Pass. Thank you for your time and please consider this Ferry as a means for those of us who wish to trade safely with the mainland. Besides how else would the Graff Family safely transport all those gems. Through the Pass, Doesnt make sense to me.

Sincerely yours,
    Spryone De Ronin
    Humble Tinkerer of
    The Covenant of the Phoenix

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

I believe it is intentional for Drachvald to feel isolated. I lived there pre-wipe, I know how ya feel!

Vaiden Luro and Leelu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.