1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Festival @ Owl's Head Trading, Public Vendors, Services, Available Row Shop Space

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Datendrache, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

From the desk of Governor Engineer:

Greetings Avatars! The Player Owned Town of Festival, located at the entrance to Owl's Head, is here for promoting the trading community. As governor, my intention has been all along to enable the crafters, artisans, musicians, traders, smugglers, thieves, and anyone with a dream to have a home for their SotA "start ups".

I hope that buyers and sellers alike will consider checking out Festival for purchases if they are unsatisfied with Owl's Head's offerings for the day. All of the homes and vendors are placed for ease of access from the zone-in point so there isn't a lot of running around required.

Festival has a group of public traders each grouped by theme. Anyone wishing to have access to sell with one of the public traders needs to contact me directly and they will be added. Being a resident of the town is not required. There is no fee for rental.

The main square of the town has row lots available for personal stores that each share the Central Park area, decorated and changed with the seasons and with fresh ideas. The cost of placing a POT row and starting a store is one of the most cost efficient and effective ways of running a shop. The town itself has many advantages such as being linked directly to Owl's Head, provides a full set of +5 crafting stations, and no cost for moving in aside from normal SotA deed taxes.

For more information about Festival's policies, visit http://www.festival.gq/

Sincerely,

Engineer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Glantor Edge and Metalocalypze. like this.
  2. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

Congratulations on your POT Engineer! I look forward to moving in as soon as possible!

Cheers,
    Glantor Edge

Datendrache likes this.
  3. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

Welcome Glantor Edge and your latest addition to the EDGE Trader Network! Thank you for moving in!

Sincerely,

Engineer

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  4. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

Thanks for having me Engineer! Sorry it took a while, new job's been crazy.

Cheers,
    Glantor Edge

Datendrache likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.