Find Out Why Braemar Has No Ale Quest - How to Resolve?

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Nog, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nog

Nog Avatar

This quest was tricky for me and I wanted to save others the same headache that derailed the quest for me (and caused me to run back and forth between Braemar, Kingsport and Owl's Head over and over with no resolution).

I follwed the lead from Braemar to Kingsport's Innkeeper Abbot and somehow got to meet an NPC named Anton without being given the name first by the Innkeeper (and that is the key where things went wrong). I then tried to continue on with the quest, but directions I was given kept leading to misleading dead-ends or conversations not containing the correct choices to resolve the quest.

For instance, Anton directs you to an NPC also in Kingsport named Harry. But Harry doesn't have much to say about anything - or where to go next. Hence this appearing like a dead end.

I found this link which others might find helpful if they get stuck. It notes that Anton directs you to the barkeep in Owl's Head. ***But this is only true if you meet Anton through the Kingsport Innkeeper's dialog train!

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Another (more colorful) guide to this quest can be found here.

Nog and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.