Find the 12 books of Virtue Quest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by silentyem, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I never had any trouble getting both, you just have to do things right. Once you have one set of books, trade them to the students to get the 3 pieces of the virtue statue, but do not get the teacher to put them together into the full virtue statue, instead, you put them into the bank or a container or something so they are not on your person. Then you go get the books again and give them to the lady that gives you the chaos statue, then put that one away and grab the 3 pieces again and take them to the teacher to make the virtue statue now.

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

so i am stuck with the virtue one only - because i did the teacher do his thing before the lady and now the lady does not accept me for the chaos quest ... :(

Mac2 likes this.
  3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

yes.

Rentier likes this.
  4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

After reading this thread I am hesitant to continue to collect the books because some are yellow in my inventory and some are red. If this is a bug that will prevent me from turning them in, I don't want to waste my time. Has anyone been able to turn in both yellow and red books?

5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Some will be yellow and some will be brown (at least to my partial color blindness) because different devs changed the various books differently, and nobody cares enough to make them consistent. (they probably should all be made yellow) The problem with red is with bright red, which indicates a server sync issue.

Rentier, Jaesun and Kara Brae like this.
  6. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

As I said, I did it just a few weeks ago and it was fine, and if your willing to wait a little bit, I will be doing it again soon on 2 other alts. Hmmm, I don't have a video for these either, I should do that as well.

Kara Brae likes this.
  7. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I just verified on QA that all of the books work, even though some are marked as Quest items and some are not. You can also get both statues, but only if you follow Mac's advice:

Rentier, Jaesun and Mac2 like this.
  8. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

Update, even though 1/3 of my books didn't show up in inventory as yellow font quest items the were able to transfer to complete the quest (2 or the 3 students - I still have to retrieve the book from Spectral Mines.) Wanna give a shout out to the unknown person today too. I went into the Spectral Foothills today n got my butt handed to me on a silver platter. Was another avatar outside the adventure area and he agreed to party w me. (first time in a party) He held his own quite well in an attempt to help me, I on the other hand died 3 times and ran out of potions so had to call it quits. Thanks dude.

That said - I have "completed" other quests that haven't dropped off my list. Sometime soon I'll read through my journal and list those hoping they can be corrected. Had a great week exploring new dimensions of SotA!!!

Jaesun, majoria70 and Kara Brae like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.