Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

"Find Word of Nena's Charges" Quest in Highvale Battle

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by agno, Nov 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agno

agno Avatar

I picked up a quest while in Highvale battle solo one time instance not knowing that it could only be completed there and the event was a one time only. What do I do now?

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I'd like to say that you can go back to Highvale in the "after" version and continue where you left off, but I don't know yet if that's the case. I've added your report as issue #62943 and make sure that it can work how I said it should.

3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

A follow-up comment: I'm adding in a gimmick where those lingering tasks will be cleared when you return to the village of Highvale in the "after" version of that scene. Just walk up to the gate or village walls and the task should archive itself. This change will be in with the next major update.

4. agno

agno Avatar

Well, Nena does not exist in the ''after'' version. If I recall she was laying near the well, but she is not there anymore. After some research, apparently I am supposed to pick up some letter left behind by one of the kids about their escape to Resolute and then visit Nena again to collect her necklace or something. On a side note I found the kids in Resolute but nothing about quest progression. Sounds good about a fix in the next update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.