1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Fine Aged Brandy and Rum

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sorgin Txakal, Sep 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

With the new food buffs in, I think the whiskey market is going to be booming for some time. I love that the 25 year whiskey takes a while to brew and then has the strongest buff - continuing on that line, I am hoping that, in addition to more beverages in general, we might see some other very potent brews that take time to age. Considering it takes almost an IRL year to age, I thought I might make this suggestion sooner rather than later. Plus, we need more uses for grapes and everyone wants sugar cane in game for farming and cooking and to make sacks of sugar from :D - Plus, pirates - so rum would be pure fan service :cool:

• Brandy
      • Four Star Brandy
        • Aged 3 Years
        • Production skill crafting time reduction?
        • Sipping some brandy while doing the great works, as it were.
      • Aged Cognac, Superior Quality
        • Aged 8 Years
        • High tier cooking component?
      • Very Old Brandy
        • Aged 20 Years
        • Decrease masterwork failure chance?
    • Rum
      • Clear Rum
        • Aged 1 Year
        • Cooking ingredient for more complex drinks? - perhaps can be mixed with bananas, coconut, and/or lemon (juices) to make an island themed drink?
        • 15 minute buff?
        • Based on the primary fruit it is mixed with, could have a effect on the base skill of each of the skills on the gathering tree?
          • Banana Daquiri
            • Banana
            • Foraging
          • PiƱa Colada
            • Cocoanut
            • Fishing
          • Rum Sour
            • Lemon
            • Forestry
          • Cubanita (Rum Bloody Mary)
            • Tomato
            • Field Dressing
          • Purple Pirate
            • Grapes
            • Mining
      • Gold Rum
        • Aged 7 Years
        • + to treasure hunting skills or in some way interacts with the treasure hunting system?
      • Dark Rum
        • Aged 20 Years
        • + to Meticulous gathering & fishing critical chance?

Father Guido Sarducci likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.