Fionwyn's Cookbook - Updated 5/16/2017

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Fionwyn Wyldemane, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacksheepboy

blacksheepboy Avatar

This is awesome! Thanks @Fionwyn Wyldemane. Would love to help contribute if possible.

Fionwyn Wyldemane and Time Lord like this.
  2. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

@blacksheepboy thank you for the offer! I am behind on updating it, such as adding more NPC towns to it. For example, @discipleofweb posted some screenshots for Etceter quite a while ago. I just haven't had time to add the information. I am also looking at a way to be more specific with the names and locations of the vendors, as opposed to all the color X's on the sheet. It was ok for a first iteration, but I don't actually like it much...lol.

If you have ideas on how to make the spreadsheet better, I;m open to ideas. My skill at spreadsheets is equivalent to my skill at art - stick figures all the way...lol!

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@Fionwyn Wyldemane - First off, great work compiling all of that information! I can't believe I missed this thread until now.

Back when all the new food recipes entered the game, I had made my own lil spreadsheet on the stats for all the foods. If I had known you were starting this back then, I would have shared my work sooner to help you figure out which foods were best or equal to each other. I color-coded different foods based on the buff durations to help compare similar tier foods.

Anyway, you can check it out to see if you missed anything. My sheet also has stats for some uncooked/raw ingredients (2nd tab at the bottom). I doubt many people will want to use these ingredients as a food buff because most of them last only 2 minutes... but nonetheless, they can/should be added for completeness of your "cookbook".

4. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Ahh, I never thought of adding the buffs for the components! Good suggestion, thank you. And thanks for sharing your spreadsheet. :)

Time Lord and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  5. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

I have been busy working on Serenity Isle and so I have not updated any information in the cookbook in quite a while. Building a PoT is rather...a lot of work...LOL! I will get back to the cookbook one of these days :)

That said, @Nick is selling a book I put together for him. It's my cooking tips. :) Eventually I'll put together a cookbook with recipe information.

In any case, if you'd like to visit @Nick , I think he's in Resolute. Hopefully he'll weigh in here and give directions of where you can find the book. 12g for the cooking wisdom of Fionwyn. Bargain!!

6. Nick

Nick Avatar

It is currently my best seller. :) The book can be found in my food and potion vendors in Resolute (opposite the cooking shop), and nearby POT Soryn Fields (in the middle of the marketplace).

Looking forward to your cookbook @Fionwyn Wyldemane !

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
  7. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

I love what you've done with this! And all the research you put into it is greatly appreciated!

One thing I've noticed, there is a cooking recipe seller in Aerie.

Thank you for this!

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
  8. Ataniiq

Ataniiq Avatar

Any updated Cooking Guides lately?

9. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

OI! Sadly no, I have not done any updates at all. I guess I should get off my arse and do eet...lol. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.