1. This forum section contains Blog style threads from the Developers, and/or threads with details about what they have been working on, previews of upcoming content, and sometimes backstory associated with the content. Players are permitted to reply to these threads if the developer has indicated it is permissible by leaving the thread unlocked. Please note that TOS applies, and any abuse or trolling will be moderated.
    Dismiss Notice

First Look at Broken Echoes Silver Mine

Discussion in 'Developer Work and Blog posts' started by Vas Corp Por, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vas Corp Por

Vas Corp Por Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Broken Echoes Silver Mine is a Tier 2 mine located in the South Paladis region. It's a working mine, run by Satyrs and Fauns.

Here's some early screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for following our progress!

shathiell, Hazard, K1000 and 18 others like this.
  2. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

The play of lights is amazing. The textures are really beautiful. I wonder when we will have such refined rocks in the old mines ? ;)

mike11 and Vas Corp Por like this.
  3. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Wow - you guys are serious about getting these in by the next release. They look great. Can't wait to explore them.

Vas Corp Por likes this.
  4. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

looking forward to kicking some satyr a...
    ...and have my new toons get some ore ;)

Vas Corp Por likes this.
  5. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I just hope the concentration of satyrs and fauns are not as thick as the other scenes with them. Its nearly impossible to kill the satyrs and have the fauns actually run off, instead they get picked up by another satyr and you either have to kill them (suffering the virtue hit), flee, or die.

Consider having the fauns doing the actual "mining" (via emotes), with the satyrs acting as overseers. Attack the overseers, and they might decide its worth more to let the fauns continue mining while they take care of the interlopers, rather than swarm you before you get close.

Rentier and Vas Corp Por like this.
  6. Vas Corp Por

Vas Corp Por Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We've been discussing how the fauns are now more powerful than the Satyrs and it disrupts the visual we want of a bunch of fauns around 1 satyr, and that with the skill revamps fauns can heal and mes and are therefore the big threat.... There's a few suggested changes, totally agree. I play-tested it many times and while it's a challenge at around ALVL 35 with skills in the 40's , it's not TOO hard i.m.o. Look forward to feedback in this area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.