Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

First Time in Game...

Discussion in 'Release 4 Feedback' started by GuruChaz, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuruChaz

GuruChaz Avatar

First of all, I'm really happy that Richard has decided to do this game and is taking such care with it. I'm a little late getting here due to a busy schedule but I've already let some friends know about it, who will be equally excited.

I wasn't sure what to expect exactly when I logged in, but it's nice to see a game without a lot of "hand holding" but has a great community of mature adventurers that are willing to help those just getting started or who need some questions answered. The crafting looks like it's going to be great and the atmosphere is pretty amazing already in the Alpha. I'm really happy to be participating and looking forward to the progression of this game as it's being created. Just don't let EA get anywhere near it! lol (cringe)

See you all in game!

Xyyth Stormborne

Fox Cunning and NRaas like this.
  2. Aegis159

Aegis159 Avatar

Welcome aboard!

3. Malchor1

Malchor1 Avatar

Welcome to the realm

4. JAMorton

JAMorton Avatar

Richard (Lord British) stated in a comment while he was playing in the game during R4 recently that there would be no game manual and that he hoped that everyone would help each other out when they get stuck or need help. This to me is a great decision and will only help form a great community in the game, we have a good community here so far and welcome to the game GuruChaz.

5. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

I hope no game manual does not mean no lorebook, spellbook etc. It was great reading those books that came with the old Ultima games.

6. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

The SotaWiki will apparently be tied to the game, an ingame command to access the wiki, so there's your ingame manual, always growing

7. Malchor1

Malchor1 Avatar

Actually played Ultima III and IV with my brothers without manuals, which made finding spells recipes from npc's, items, towns and creatures that much more interesting. Plus mapping out the moongates as well :)

8. D A Morton

D A Morton Avatar

Welcome to the community of SOTA GuruChaz. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.