Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Fishing loot table should be changed to worn/rusty armor

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Grape-Ape, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grape-Ape

Grape-Ape Avatar

I know Portalarium is super busy right now, so i thought something small like this might go missed. While fishing you gain many leather and cloth items that are generally damage with very VERY low durability. I assumed now that worn/rusty items have been added you would want to swap those out for immersion. Aside from that maybe add a tier 2 or 3 crafting component gained from fishing? everyone loves loot and more stuff to do

2. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

@majoria70 has a list that gets "floated" around every once in a while I believe. Catching this stuff is definitely plausible though, my father in law caught a tennis ball some how while pier fishing over the weekend.

Jaesun and Grape-Ape like this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello @Grape-Ape thanks for the idea about this. We need lots of fishing ideas. Fishing is a system in this game that is not completed yet. It has been pushed over and over and not finished. The Devs have stated it is because of the water not all being updated in the game. So if you are a fisherman at heart in games we just
    update. *picks up picket sign* This system is scheduled for episode 1 which we are in so hopefully they Devs have it in mind well at least I try to be their conscience and voice in their head for this ;). I know they are very busy as well, but this should definitely be on their list of soon to do updates.

k[​IMG]eep reminding them. We need ou[​IMG]r fishing [​IMG][​IMG]

Grape-Ape likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.