1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fix Needs Testing 59883] Low Health Heartbeat when exiting towns

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Knightwolf, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Knightwolf

Knightwolf Avatar

Noticed that I get a low health heartbeat sound when I exits/enter towns sometimes. One town that it just happened to me was Kingsport exit and enter.

6/8/2018 6:32 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16329
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.791.Date.06.06.18
    Area: OverworldIsland
    Area Display Name: Hidden Vale
    Loc: (298.4, -5.8, 273.8)
    Debug: T3ZlcndvcmxkSXNsYW5kfHwoMjk4LjQsIC01Ljc1NiwgMjczLjc5OSl8KDAsIC0wLjgwOCwgMCwgMC41ODkpfDI1Mi4yNDI2fDQ3LjA3OTI0fDQw

2. Apostle

Apostle Avatar

6/9/2018 2:31 PM
    Title: Addition info (Low health heartbeat sound when entering or exiting an instance.)
    Reproduction Rate: 20% Its not exactly random, but happens when exiting or entering a zone or instance.
    Blocker? No
    Details: in-game Lowhealth heartbeat sound plays instantly after entering stag encounter. Alsso after just exiting Scepter of Dread instance in valhold grannus throne room. The sound seems to play just before the current scene loads, just before you can see anything on screen, the low health heart beat sound. The sound only happens during scene/zone loading. Also my current health was completely full both times.
    Steps to Reproduce: This sound has happened twice for me and both were from entering/exitinng private instances. One was entering a stag encounter near Veritas, the other just happened a few in ago and is where my loc is, but happened when I exited the throne room in Valhold, specifically after I just finished the courage quest and recieved the Scepter of Dread. The lowhealth heartbeat sound played instantly
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32727
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 7985
    Area: Novia_R10_City_Valhold
    Area Display Name: Valhold
    Loc: (-71.2, 95.0, -112.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjEwX0NpdHlfVmFsaG9sZHx8KC03MS4yMTcsIDk1LjAxLCAtMTEyLjQzNCl8KDAsIDAuMDc4LCAwLCAtMC45OTcpfDcxNC4zMjU2fDM0LjIwNjI0fDMuNTgyMDcz

Knightwolf likes this.
  3. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

6/10/2018 1:32 PM
    Title: entering scene w/ reduced health and heartbeat sfx
    Reproduction Rate: Sometimes
    Blocker? No
    Details: I recalled to my house here in Northwood (I was using belt of the ox to transport items) - I arrived missing a bit (15% or so) of health from my bar, and the new low health heartbeat SFX was playing
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz (12) System RAM: 32678
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    Area: Novia_R9_City_Northwood
    Area Display Name: Northwood
    Loc: (89.8, 40.0, -259.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjlfQ2l0eV9Ob3J0aHdvb2R8fCg4OS44NCwgNDAsIC0yNTguOTkxKXwoMCwgMC45OTksIDAsIC0wLjAzNil8MTgyLjg3NzJ8MjMuMzQwMzV8Ny45ODE4NzQ=

Knightwolf likes this.
  4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Bug #: 59883, thank you all!

Knightwolf likes this.
  5. Lenore

Lenore Avatar

This bug only happens occasionally. When I'm entering a zone, after the loading screen I will hear the heartbeat indicating my health is low even though it is full. Sometimes it's only for a few seconds, sometimes it is completely consistent and only fixed by going through another loading screen.

6. Toular

Toular Avatar

I frequently get this too ... I can usually make it stop by switching decks. Presumably what stops it is that the "other" deck has stats that alter my max health.

So, try un-equiping an item to clear that sound, then re-equip.

Lenore likes this.
  7. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

Re-opening this as the bug was still there, patch pending and need to be checked on next release.

Anpu likes this.
  8. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

fix needs testing as of 1519