Fix the Sky Rant

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Bowen Bloodgood, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Interesting...

Bowen Bloodgood likes this.
  2. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Oooooo Sky updates.. how did I miss that? And I was getting ready to do another post.. except for some reason my latest sim when converting to mp4 for upload was getting some older stuff tagged to the end so I've been trying to figure that out..

One of the latest discoveries to be added to what needs fixing is the fact that (for those not following my other threads) the planetary orbits reset every year.. which.. while making the sky infinitely predictable.. also limits what will ever happen to a repeating mundane routine.

Guess I'll have to wait now and see what R27 brings.

3. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Just wanted to add a little from other threads a simple but important correction and I've updated my 2nd post in this thread to correct it.. but I have revised the planetary orbital times again.. these are correct this time and verified visually in-game through recorded dates etc..

Daedelus 7
    Blue 19
    Yellow 17
    Red 13
    Green 11
    Purple 2
    Orange 3
    White 29
    Black 23

This effects a bit the argument that certain events would always happen during the same time of the (Earth) day.. as these numbers are all prime numbers this should no longer be true.. EXCEPT for the fact that the orbits reset every year which brings the argument right back as any events are now known to never change times or dates. Worst still, the orbits resetting ensures there are only ever 4 significant alignment events.. August 19, November 5 and December 6 & 24th. All 3 planet alignments, always at the same time.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.