Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] A problem occurred while crafting. Please try again later.

Discussion in 'Release 39 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Daxxe Diggler, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

2/17/2017 12:23 PM
    Title: A problem occurred while crafting. Please try again later.
    Reproduction Rate: 100% (tried 3 times in a row)
    Blocker? No
    Details: Tried to salvage a triangle shield that was looted from a mob on the carpentry table (it was lit up on the crafting table inventory list next to wands, etc.) Upon clicking the salvage button, I got the message in the title. It did not salvage the item, but I was able to "Take all" and get it back. I then thought - this might be blacksmithing - and sure enough, it salvaged just fine on the Blacksmithing table.
    Steps to Reproduce: Place a triangle shield on the carpentry table and hit salvage button.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4) System RAM: 16173
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics GPU RAM: 944
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.460.Date.02.16.17
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Virtue Oasis
    Area Display Name: Virtue Oasis
    Loc: (42.1, 45.1, 27.6)

Issue with this that I see ---> Triangle shields are metal, not wood, so they should be salvaged only at the BS table... but the recipe for the Practice Dummy requires a triangle shield, so it is flagged as a usable item on the Carpentry table. Salvaging it there will cause an error though.

Perhaps the Practice Dummy recipe should require a wooden shield instead (an item that would be expected to be salvaged on a carpentry table) and then remove the item data that flags a triangle shield as usable on the Carpentry table?

2. Mytaz E'll

Mytaz E'll Developer Emeritus

3. Blaze1961

Blaze1961 Avatar

How did you fix it? I am getting the same message but on the tanning station trying to make leather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.