Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] Guard Armor Pieces Unsalvageable

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Black Tortoise, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

1. When I try to salvage my Guard Boots, Leggings, or Gloves, the salvage button never highlights.
    2. 100%
    3. No
    4. I expect to be able to salvage the boots, leggings, and gloves of the Guard Armor set from the Add On store, but am unable to do so. The salvage button is unresponsive for these items. Furthermore, the info in the popup/modal displays the wrong eternal pattern to be yielded after salvage: elven elder archer armor. This is related to this bug about Guard Chest Armor salvaging.
    5. Buy Guard Armor in add on store. Try to salvage. Weep. JK!
    6. Ubuntu Linux 14.04, nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, intel i5 3.5 GHz, 16 GB RAM, SSD, via Steam.

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Black Tortoise, Your reporting of this issue is appreciated. It has been added to the Bug Reporting System for Development Team review. If you feel you have lost an or destroyed an item that was purchased from the Add On store you may wish to send this information in an E-mail to Support@Portalarium.Com. After verification they can help with return or replacement of said item.

Black Tortoise likes this.
  3. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Black Tortoise This should be fixed. Are you still experiencing this issue?

4. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

@Serafina its fixed, thanks to you and the team! I salvaged the eternal patterns from the whole suit, and was able to reshape my regular armor with the pattern as expected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.