Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] Lost a trunk

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Helverian, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helverian

Helverian Avatar

Hi i have wrote to the support via mail. Ticketnumber 125782.

Perhaps someone here has a quick solution.

I lost a trunk (container) with many pledge and Reward items while decorating a row house.

Is there a known bug? How to find the trunk? Shall it return to the bank when i put the whole house to bank? Or will be return it when i use the magic mover? Or when i do not find it anymore the trunk and all the items are lost forever???

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Helverian, in a row house, there's not too far it can go. it's most likely on the floor above or below where you were working. if you have the row house on a village or larger lot, look outside on the grounds. using the magic mover won't help but sending the whole house to the bank would, but if you can find it somewhere else on the property you can save yourself having to redeco a whole home. it's not lost, regardless.

please use the /loc command in game, this will give your exact location and put it on your clipboard so you can paste it into this thread.

that_shawn_guy and Helverian like this.
  3. Helverian

Helverian Avatar

@Alley Oop thank you. I will look for 20 minutes for it and when i do not find it, then i will redisgn everything. Or do you need the location for bugfixing?

4. Helverian

Helverian Avatar

Ok trunk is returned to bank after changing deed and so on.

5. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

6. Helverian

Helverian Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.