Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] While fighting watcher game locked up and had to task man

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Kelly O'Shay, Nov 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

11/07/2018 22:17
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 12212
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 GPU RAM: 2007
    SotA.QA.Win.64.762.Date.11.07.18
    Area: IsleOfStorms/Begin
    Area Display Name: Isle of Storms
    Loc: (-255.4, 32.0, -116.3)
    Debug: SXNsZU9mU3Rvcm1zfEJlZ2lufCgtMjU1LjQxOCwgMzEuOTk4LCAtMTE2LjMzNyl8KDAsIC0wLjM2MywgMCwgMC45MzIpfDMxNy40Mzk3fDEwfDMuMzk3NzIx

Testing new user exp, tutorial with Anais, while fighting watcher with sword game locked up and had to task manage the game to kill it and restart, twice.

On the third try I typed /devbug to capture this bug detail for you.

The crash seemed to happen just after I hit stone fist and parry and the watcher died. Not sure if it mattered what spell or sword attack I was using.

And, after I restarted and typed in all of this, the watcher had respawned itself. But, the boy Anais told me to doubleclick the dead watchers corpse and get the bow. I went ahead and double clicked the watcher who was now alive and the fight resumed. I killed the watcher again, and the game locked up again. I will try to get the bow again after I kill task and restart the game.

The next time I was able to get the bow before the watcher revived itself.

The crash didnt happen again and I was able to continue on with the tutorial.

[​IMG]

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

The bug was with Parry and some other skills causing the game to crash. This should be fixed now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.