Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

fizzle percentage and stacking

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by ThurisazSheol, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

so i threw up my 'random' combat deck and had fireball pop up a couple times.
    i haven't done much in the way of combat this time around, so i'm still at a 41.3% fizzle chance, andit shows 59% on the skill in the bar.

i then stacked them, you'd think the fizzle chance would lower..or on skills/spells that have a 0% fizzle rate, you'd think the crit chance would raise..nope, nothing changed there, visibly..except the focus cost, and overall damage of stacked spells.

is that an oversight or can that become A Thing? i'm not thinking much change if you stack two, maybe change by 5-13% if stacked to 5, nothing terribly game changing.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  2. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

Stacking has never really had much of an effect as far as I can tell.

3. Oba Evesor

Oba Evesor Avatar

The dmg the spell does def goes up when stacked. I think the tool-tips will show by how much (if you turn them on). There is a huge diff btwn a single cast and a 5 stacked spell.
    Start w/an unstacked glyph, hover over it so the tool tip shows its stats. Now stack it up and see what the tool tip says. Might be able to this from the skill menu too, but it doesn't seem to show all the stat changes like the tool-tips do.

Fireball is much stronger when stacked, I've used it a ton. :D

KuBaTRiZeS, Leelu and Mordakai like this.
  4. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

good points oba, and i'll modify the OP to include that tidbit... but that isn't really the focus of the post here. i was pointing out my surprise that stacking doesn't modify the fizzle chance when i feel that it should.

Oba Evesor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.